Friday 5 August 2011


I walked down the valley of happiness once. Crackles of  virgin laughter filled the breeze that rustled through my tresses. The sun scattered a flawless glitter through a path that awaited to be explored, preparing for me the grounds to walk with assurance. I without fear voyaged in exhilaration. Not a soul around, I felt accompanied still. The crisps scents of the grasses, the fresh hues of the sky blues, the farthest of lands so undiscovered still, all made innocent conversations with me in faint whispers. I kept the walk steady, not a trip, not a fall. A dream. A dream that fades deeper into the darkness of reality. I fall today. I am afraid today. No paths to embark on, no greetings addressed to me now. I lost a lot without experiencing you still. You left me without visiting me still. You numbed my senses without glistening me in your glow, in your touch, in your taste. You left me alone like you were never there at all. Yet I live you today and every other day till I fall without the strength to get back up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment