Thursday 4 August 2011

the way i see it

Life gets more perplexing by the day. While we revel over its unmatched beauty, the truths of remorse, sorrow and hopelessness are just as important to recognize. Obviously enough some are lucky enough to not wish to run into those aspects often. Being in a state of passiveness most part of my life, I have learnt to adapt to this solid reality because i realize that every passing day brings with it a new change, if it's in my favor I celebrate, if it's not then I patiently hope for it pass without robbing me of my sanity.
This rather dark reality made me turn to my passion for art. I translated my mental state into a virtual metamorphosis of a world where I personally felt at peace. Today while there are several memories that still cause discomfort along with a multitude of everyday fears,  my ability to remove them, even if for only a moment brings the greatest amount of pleasure to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment